Technology is a tool that can differentiate student learning while helping to ensure student engagement.
The goals of the instructional technology program are to:
- use technology that our students love to engage and teach more effectively
- assist teachers in creating customized leaning opportunities to address students' diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources
- support teachers in creating rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students
- support students, teachers, and administrators in integrating technology to support college and career readiness
- engage in continuous learning to improve professional practices for both teachers and administrators through the promotion and demonstration of effective digital tools and resources