Quinlan ISD is pleased to offer the Fitness Center to our stakeholders. We believe that having a healthy staff and community is important to the educational environment of our students.
The QISD Community Fitness Center is located behind the Central Administration Building, at 401 E. Richmond in Quinlan. It is fully stocked workout area with various cardio machines, free weights, weight machines and other fitness equipment.
We invite your participation with the acceptance of the following guidelines.
- Submit to a criminal background check (may take up to 3 days for card access)
- Must be 20 years of age or older
- Sign Agreement and Liability Form
- Be a resident within the Quinlan Independent School District, a parent/guardian of QISD student, or QISD staff/faculty (must provide proof of residence).
- If you do not meet the qualifications you may pay a yearly fee of $180.00 plus the card fee to use the QISD Fitness Center.
- New as of As of January 19, 2016-pay $20.00 annual fee, to be renewed annually on the date of enrollment.
- Use fitness center during operation hours (Mon-Sat 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. & Sun 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Access fitness center using assigned access card (no knocking on door)
- No guests/children permitted
- Do not open fitness center for others (each person must have an access card for safety and liability reasons).
- Limit use of cardiovascular equipment to 30 minutes when others waiting.
- Sanitize equipment as needed after use.
- Report damage or maintenance issues to central office receptionist.
- In case of emergency call 911