If your child has private health insurance, you will need to call your provider for an appointment.
The following locations have shot clinics for your convenience if your child has NO insurance, or has Medicaid/CHIPS. These clinics are staffed by Health Department Nurses. If the student has ever had a seizure, the health department WILL NOT give the Tdap/Dtap shot. PLEASE BRING A COMPLETE SHOT RECORD WITH YOU. PLEASE BRING YOUR MEDICAID/CHIPS CARD!
Hunt County-Health Department Clinic
4907 Stonewall St. Unit A
Greenville, TX 75401
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday with appointment only, Friday 8:30-10:30 walk-in clinic
First Saturday of the month from 9am-1pm with appointment only.
Contact your school nurse and the health department will make arrangements to come to Quinlan ISD by appointment only.
QISD SHAC Meetings
- 2023 Meeting Dates - 2/8 (Audio, Minutes)
- 2022 Meeting Dates - 2/24 (Audio, Minutes), 3/24 (Audio, Minutes), 4/20 (Audio, Minutes), 5/26 (Audio, Minutes), 11/2 (Audio, Minutes), 12/7 (Audio, Minutes)
- 2020 Meeting Dates - 1/16 (Minutes)
- 2019 Meeting Dates - 1/24 (Minutes), 3/28 (Minutes), 5/16 (Minutes)
- 2018 Meeting Dates - 1/11 (Minutes) 2/28 (Minutes), 4/26 (Minutes), 11/1 (Minutes)
- 2017 Meeting Dates - 5/3 (Minutes), 11/1 (Minutes)
- 2016 Meeting Dates - 2/10 (Minutes), 5/16 (Minutes), 11/2 (Minutes), 12/7 (Minutes)