ATTENTION TMS & FHS PARENTS (New AND Returning Students)
Prior to receiving your student's schedule, we must have a completed 2017-18 Student Registration Packet. You can take care of this now by completing the packet below. We've attempted to make this as easy as possible for you.
- Click the link below to open the packet for your child's grade level (Spanish Packets Coming Soon).
- Type your child's information.
- Print the packet with your child's information, and bring the signed packet to your child's campus.
- If you do not have the ability to print the packet, you may save it as a PDF and email it to the campus PEIMS Registrar. If you email the packet, you will be asked to sign the documents before you receive your child's schedule. Please see below for a list of email contacts.
As always, we have paper copies of the packet and computer labs available at the campus. We will also provide an area for the documents to be completed at the time of schedule pick up; however, we are suggesting parents take advantage of the opportunity to save time by completing the packet ahead of time.
Elementary students' parents may also take advantage of completing the packet applicable to their child's grade level prior to the start of school. All QISD students are required to complete an updated enrollment packet.
We look forward to another exciting year at Quinlan ISD!
D. C. Cannon Elementary (grades PK - 2nd)
A. E. Butler Intermediate School (grades 3rd - 5th)
Thompson Middle School (grades 6th - 8th)
Ford High School (grades 9th - 12th)
2017-2018 New and Returning Student Registration Packets
Quinlan ISD Accepting Non-Resident Transfer Applications for the 2017-18 School Year
Quinlan ISD will accept a limited number of student transfers for grades pre-kindergarten through grade 12 for the 2017-18 school year. Potential transfer students must meet transfer eligibility criteria in order to be considered. Because a Non-Resident Transfer is a privilege rather than a right, it is important to stress that transfer students will be subject to the Transfer Agreement, and a transfer student's enrollment status is considered annually.
Please return the completed transfer application packet and all required information to the campus principal's office. The application will not be considered completed nor will the application be reviewed until all supporting documentation is received by the principal. Written notification regarding the approval status of the application will be sent to the address provided within seven school days of the date the completed application was received.
An application is completed when the following documents are received by the principal's office:
- 2017-18 Application for Transfer and Exhibit
- Transcript from sending school
- Attendance Records
- Discipline Records
- Immunization Record
- Two personal references from the sending school.
Please contact the QISD campus for questions regarding the application process.
CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE 2017-18 APPLICATION FORM